Loaded with practical solutions for managing the most difficult employee conflicts, this power-packed webinar delivers effective management practices that will restore peace and productivity, and improve employee morale.
- Understanding conflict and why it can be a good thing
- Why conflict makes managers uncomfortable
- Proven conflict resolution strategies in the workplace
- How to create a workable conflict management plan (and identify your conflict style)
- Managing conflict within teams
- Helping employees work together
- Communication skills that minimize conflict and resolve disagreements
- Crucial confrontation skills (and how to keep your cool)
- Signs that conflict could lead to workplace violence (when to seek outside help)
Product ID: 10202
Plus, you get the top-selling guide, Difficult People at Work: Co-working & Management Strategies for a More Productive Workplace – a $347 value – absolutely FREE!
Jam-packed with “how-to” strategies for nipping conflict in the bud, this comprehensive, 96 page guide provides practical guidance, including:
- Identifying and Understanding the 9 Most Difficult Personality Types
- Effective Procedures and Actionable Strategies for Handling Difficult Employees
- Checklist for Difficult People Procedures
- Elements of a Written Summary of a Verbal Disciplinary Discussion
- Sample—Documenting a Verbal Warning
- Elements of a Written Warning
- Discipline Documentation Form
- Best Ways to Deal with Different Types of People
- Bullying in the Workplace: What Is It and What Can You do?
- Stop Playing “The Blame Game”: Finding Solutions Rather than Finding Fault
So, don’t delay! Get the essential guide, Difficult People at Work: Co-working & Management Strategies for a More Productive Workplace, absolutely FREE! You save $347!
Don't Let Out-Of-Control Emotions, Volatile Situations, or Toxic Personalities Rule Your Workplace for Another Minute!Get it on demand now
Stewart Levine is the founder of ResolutionWorks. Stewart is a “Resolutionary”, Counselor, Mediator, Facilitator, Trainer, Author and widely recognized for creating agreement and empowerment in the most challenging circumstances. He improves productivity while saving the enormous cost of conflict. His innovative work with Agreements for Results and his Resolutionary conversational models are unique. As a practicing lawyer he realized that fighting was a very ineffective way of resolving problems. As a marketing executive for AT&T he saw that the reason collaborations fall apart is that people do not spend the time at the beginning of new working relationships to create clarity about what they want to accomplish together, and how they will get there. This is true for employment relationships, teams, joint ventures and all members of any virtual team.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
C4CM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.50 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.