Sale!

Managing Distractions at Work: Key Strategies for Working without Interruptions

webinar Managing Distractions at Work: Key Strategies for Working without Interruptions

You Will Learn:

Time management strategies for dealing with:

  • Noise
  • Perils of the Open Office Place
  • Saying No
  • Interruptions & Distractions
  • Chatty Coworkers and Other Time Bandits
Watch the pre-recorded web conference
$269.00
Sale Price
$169.00
 

Texts, emails, voicemails, chatty Charlie from Accounting, and more meetings than the CEO ...

Sound familiar? Work is an endless parade of distractions and interruptions!

In fact, studies show that the average worker is interrupted every eight minutes. The same studies reveal that only 15 percent of the interruptions are important, while the remaining 85% are a waste of time.

So, how are you supposed to stay focused and not let routine interruptions derail your day?

Learning Objectives

This invaluable webinar explores key strategies for:

  1. Taking control of your time,
  2. Overcoming productivity challenges, and
  3. Minimizing workplace interruptions.

In just about an hour, this power-packed program will guide you through simple techniques and time management strategies for dealing with:

  • Noise
  • Perils of the Open Office Place
  • Saying No
  • Interruptions
  • Over-Collaboration
  • Distractions
  • Chatty Coworkers and Other Time Bandits
  • Setting Boundaries and Expectations

Product ID: 17540

Bonus Material

Plus, you get the top-selling guide – Effective Time Management: Take Control, Tackle Work Flow Chaos and Overcome Productivity Challenges – a $369 value – absolutely FREE!

This 73 page guide, gives you all the details and support materials you need to:

  • Win the Battle between Time Management and Self-Management
  • Identify How You Use Your Time: The First Step to Effective Time Management
  • Set and Achieve those Goals
  • Overcome the Most Challenging Aspect of Effective Time Management
  • Use Delegation as an Effective Tool
  • Overcome Top Time Management Challenges
  • Take Control of Your Time

This essential guide also includes finger-tip access to 15 extra pages of fast and easy-to-read time management essentials.

  • Six Common Time Wasters – and How to Conquer Them
  • Time Management Resources
  • 5-Step Approach for Effective Time Management
  • Time Management Worksheet
  • Top 16 Time Management Resolutions
  • Checklist for Time Management
  • Time Saving Technology

Finally, you’ll have the tools you and your employees need to take control of your day, tackle work flow chaos and overcome productivity challenges.

Discover How to Effectively Manage Workplace Distractions & Work Without Interruptions!

Get it on demand now

Faculty

Kathryn McKinnon
Kathryn McKinnon
Founder & CEO, McKinnon & Company

Kathryn is a Harvard-educated, 20-year executive coach, experienced speaker and CEO of a WBENC Certified Business Enterprise. This former Harvard Business School Executive and teacher of the Harvard Business School Career Management Seminar has 32 years of business experience.

Discover How to Effectively Manage Workplace Distractions & Work Without Interruptions!

Get it on demand now

Stay Up To Date