This interactive webinar explores key strategies for:
- Taking control of your time,
- Overcoming productivity challenges, and
- Minimizing workplace interruptions.
In just about an hour, this power-packed program will guide you through simple techniques and time management strategies for dealing with:
- Perils of the Open Office Place
- Saying No
- Chatty Coworkers and Other Time Bandits
- Setting Boundaries and Expectations
Product ID: 17540
Plus, you get the top-selling guide – Effective Time Management: Take Control, Tackle Work Flow Chaos and Overcome Productivity Challenges – a $369 value – absolutely FREE!
This 73 page guide, gives you all the details and support materials you need to:
- Win the Battle between Time Management and Self-Management
- Identify How You Use Your Time: The First Step to Effective Time Management
- Set and Achieve those Goals
- Overcome the Most Challenging Aspect of Effective Time Management
- Use Delegation as an Effective Tool
- Overcome Top Time Management Challenges
- Take Control of Your Time
This essential guide also includes finger-tip access to 15 extra pages of fast and easy-to-read time management essentials.
- Six Common Time Wasters – and How to Conquer Them
- Time Management Resources
- 5-Step Approach for Effective Time Management
- Time Management Worksheet
- Top 16 Time Management Resolutions
- Checklist for Time Management
- Time Saving Technology
Finally, you’ll have the tools you and your employees need to take control of your day, tackle work flow chaos and overcome productivity challenges.
Discover How to Effectively Manage Workplace Distractions & Work Without Interruptions!Get it on demand now
Founder & CEO, McKinnon & Company
Kathryn is a Harvard-educated, 20-year executive coach, experienced speaker and CEO of a WBENC Certified Business Enterprise. This former Harvard Business School Executive and teacher of the Harvard Business School Career Management Seminar has 32 years of business experience.