Loaded with practical solutions for managing challenging situations, this power-packed webinar delivers specific strategies for nipping conflict in the bud so you can get your team thinking positively and working toward results, including how to:
- Handle the tough conversations that employees hate and managers fear
- Trust that the employee also wants harmony and honest feedback
- Be alert to rewards that an employee might receive for unacceptable behavior
- Protect the self-esteem of employees regardless of how you personally feel about them
- Confidently address employees with an “attitude” problem
- Handle employees who lose their cool without taking their reactions personally
- Make honesty non-threatening regardless of the nature of the problem
- Give critical feedback without bruising egos and causing defensiveness
- Know what to do with difficult employees when nothing works
This content-rich program is loaded with practical tips for providing responsible feedback. If you’ve already tried ignoring the problem with no success, or you’re determined to sharpen your communication skills before you tackle the next tough situation, this webinar is for you.
Product ID: 5932
Plus, you get the top-selling guide, Difficult People at Work: Co-working & Management Strategies for a More Productive Workplace – a $347 value – absolutely FREE!
Jam-packed with “how-to” strategies for nipping conflict in the bud, this comprehensive, 96 page guide provides practical guidance, including:
- Identifying and Understanding the 9 Most Difficult Personality Types
- Whiners / Complainers / Bullies
- Backstabbers / Pessimists / Gossips
- Tattle-tales / Pot-stirrers / Critics
- Effective Procedures and Actionable Strategies for Handling Difficult Employees
- Research and Evaluate the Behavior
- Objective vs. Subjective Feedback
- Determine Root Cause of Behavior
- Map Out Consequences
- Improvement Plans and Follow-ups
- Coaching Difficult Employees
- When Termination is the Solution
This essential guide also includes finger-tip access to 30 extra pages of sample materials and relevant policy information, including:
- Checklist for Difficult People Procedures
- Sample—Documenting a Verbal Warning
- Written Warning
- Discipline Documentation Form
- Best Ways to Deal with Different Types of People
- Dealing with Difficult People: Learning to Fight Back… on Your Terms
- Bullying in the Workplace: What Is It and What Can You do?
So, don’t delay! Order your recording TODAY and get the essential guide, Difficult People at Work: Co-working & Management Strategies for a More Productive Workplace, absolutely FREE! You save $347!
Walk Away with the Most Powerful Tools for Managing the Most Difficult Employees!Order my recording now
Speaker, Author, Founder and President, Hacker & Associates
Carol Hacker is a celebrated speaker, author, founder and president of Hacker & Associates, a management consulting and seminar company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia since January 1989. She has delivered seminars to many of the world’s most influential companies, government agencies and associations over the past 25 years.