During this information-packed session, you will learn tried-and-true techniques to:
- Juggle daily needs with career/company goals,
- Adapt lean leadership, and management principles to real-life projects, and
- Maximize overall productivity…every single day
Whether you’ve been leading and managing for years, or you’re looking forward to that promotion into management, this hands-on workshop explores all the critical skills you need to inspire, motivate, and succeed as a manager, including how to:
- Communicate clearly and tactfully – with your boss and direct reports
- Ask questions that build trust, personal rapport and get things done
- Use best in class management skills and technology to maximize every task
- Deal quickly and professionally with staff issues, conflicts and other time-consuming fire starters
- Delegate tasks, follow up and deliver criticism to create positive team behavior
- Create and adhere to a personal management code of conduct
- Develop crucial channels of influence within the organization
- Manage and meet the expectations of higher ups
Product ID: 2989
Learn the Critical Skills You Need to Inspire, Motivate, & Succeed as a Manager!Order my recording now
Founding Member of Skipjack Partners LLC, Which Does Business as Manage Fearlessly
Manage Fearlessly provides advise, training and resources for new and aspiring managers and entrepreneurs. Prior to founding Skipjack Partners, Ms. Flanders spent over 30 years with Bank of America and its predecessor organizations, where she held a series of positions of increasing responsibility.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
Receive 1.5 CPE credits by attending the live Audio Conference! C4CM is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Recordings of the program do not qualify for CPE credits. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 877-900-C4CM (2426).
- Program Level : Intermediate
- Prerequisites : This course is for participants with some exposure to the subject.
- Advanced Preparation : None
- Delivery : Group Live