This information-packed webinar explores the concepts and differences between mobile device management (MDM) and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM), and offers essential mobile management strategies and policy considerations.
In just 75 minutes, you will learn:
- BYOD implementation and control considerations
- What to include on your EMM/MDM strategy checklist, and why knowing what you need now is only half the battle
- How to make sure your EMM strategy balances mobile device capabilities, user demands and complex security issues
- What to ask before your organization chooses an EMM provider (level of application integration, policy controls and access rights, document access, etc.)
- Key definitions to help you understand the IT talk that surrounds these increasingly sophisticated systems (geo-fencing, white and blacklists, mobile collaboration, etc.)
- Brief overview of a few top players in the EMM arena, and what differentiates each
Product ID: 5357
Learn Essential "BYOD" Mobile Management Strategies and Policy Considerations!Order my recording now
Mobility Strategist, Mobi
My background in wireless began seven years ago. I have held positions ranging from retail sales and management, business to business sales and management, and advanced applications with a top US carrier. I specialized in Mobile Device Management (MDM), custom machine to machine design, and implementation.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”