This comprehensive webinar explores how to use carve-outs to improve the effectiveness of merit-based pay increases. During this practical, how-to event, you will learn how to navigate the trickiest components of a carve-out compensation approach, and how to:
- Use carve outs in your pay determination process
- Budget carve outs
- Communicate and set pay expectations
- Evaluate performance, and
- Deliver differentiated rewards
By the end of this information-packed session, you’ll also know more about:
- The relationship of pay for performance and employee engagement
- What pay for performance really means to employees
- Who to reward, and how much to ‘carve-out’ of the budget
- How to design a pay increase ‘carve-out’ from your variable pay/bonus budget
- How much to reserve from your merit pay budget for top performing employees
- Communication parameters to set appropriate employee expectations under the carve-out plan
- How to apply carve-outs to variable pay
- The flexibility of carve-out percentages and when a change is appropriate
Product ID: 7834
Your webinar includes the top-selling guide, Salary Structures: How to Choose, Develop, and Administer a Salary Structure.
This comprehensive 32 page report, delves into:
- Different Salary Structure Designs
- Traditional Salary Structures
- Broadband Structures
- Market-Based Salary Structures
- Step Salary Structures
This essential guide also gives you all the details you and your managers need to:
- Develop A Salary Structure
- Research Market Data For Benchmarked Jobs
- Decide Whether A Job Fits With A Benchmarked Job
- Find The Value Of A New Position Or One That Cannot Be Benchmarked
- Administrate A Salary Structure
Plus, you’ll also get examples of times when salary re-structuring is warranted. It’s a $149 value, but we’ll send you the PDF download for FREE. You SAVE $149!
Learn how to navigate the trickiest components of a carve-out compensation approach with this information-packed webinar!Get it on demand now
Senior Vice President, Performance and Rewards Practice Leader, Sibson Consulting
Mr. Kochanski works with business leaders to improve their company's ability to execute strategy with stronger people programs. He is the Leader of Sibson's Performance and Rewards Practice and has also led Sibson's Organization and Talent Management Practice. In addition to his practice leadership role, Mr. Kochanski is a member of the firm-wide Leadership Team.
Managing Director and Global Practice Leader, Aon Global Risk Consulting
As the Managing Director and Global Practice Leader of AGRC’s Claims Preparation, Advocacy and Valuation practice, John Dempsey is responsible for the largest and most diverse team of property claims professionals in the world. With over 140 professionals comprising forensic accountants, engineers, investigators, project managers, and other specialists, the team focuses on property and business interruption claims preparation, emergency response, asset and business interruption exposure valuation, crime investigation, cyber vulnerability assessments, and claims advocacy.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”