This power-packed pricing program explores how legal analytics can change the way lawyers pitch services, establish budgets and set fees. In just 75 minutes, our legal pricing experts will guide you through:
- What you must know before diving into pricing analytics
- Steps to properly interpret your firm’s pricing metrics and adjust as needed
- Methods to assess firm data for a more reliable portrait of matter profitability
- The real ROI of data analytics
- Strategies to set realistic fees and teach lawyers how to discuss pricing with clients
- When you should analyze data in-house and when outsourcing makes more sense
- Hiring a data leader – when it makes sense, and finding the right candidate for the job
Product ID: 19255
Discover How Leverage Data to Maximize Margins and Firm Profits!Get it on demand now
Chief Evangelist & General Counsel, Lex Machina
Owen Byrd is Lex Machina’s Chief Evangelist and General Counsel. He provides thought leadership in the domain of Legal Analytics and its application to the practice of law, via speaking engagements, publications, webcasts, blogging, social media, and press.
Data Scientist for New Initiatives, Intapp
Jennifer Roberts is responsible for the analytics and research component that supports thought leadership and new initiatives at Intapp. Leveraging her skills to advocate, evangelize and build data-fueled products and insight. She examines the legal industry to drive analytical intelligence that informs strategic decisions and solves organizational needs.
Peter Lane Secor
Director of Strategic Pricing and Project Management, Pepper Hamilton Law Firm
Peter Lane Secor is the director of strategic pricing and project management with Pepper Hamilton LLP. Mr. Secor concentrates on legal project management, with focuses of improving efficiencies through shared management responsibilities, strengthening communication and making value transparent.