This information-packed webinar explores the latest trends with respect to alternative fee arrangements, and provides best practice strategies to structure and implement AFAs that work for you and your clients.
- Which types of alternative fees firms are using and how to define AFA-ready work
- How to determine which AFAs might be most successful for your firm
- How to craft agreements that clearly define expectations for you and your client
- How to use feedback, clarity and creativity to craft (and fine-tune) a successful AFA
- Real-life examples of AFA strategies/structures from the clients who love (and demand) them
Product ID: 20185
Plus, you get quick tip guide – Law Firm Collections 101 – absolutely FREE!
This best practice guide explores the 5 key steps that should be part of your firm’s collections checklist.
- Step 1: Writing and reviewing credit applications
- Step 2: Reviewing your client’s credit history or financial statements
- Step 3: Establishing the payment plan
- Step 4: Establishing an invoicing system
- Step 5: Handling nonpayment of fees
Don’t wait! Get the tools you need today to reduce the chances of non-payment tomorrow!
Discover How to Structure & Implement AFAs that Work for You & Your Clients!Get it on demand now
Director, Alternative Fee Intelligence and Analytics, GlaxoSmithKline
Justin Ergler is the Director of Alternative Fee Intelligence and Analytics for GlaxoSmithKline based in Research Triangle Park, NC. In his current role, he is responsible for the compilation and analysis of alternative fee arrangement intelligence, the development of predictive cost modeling tools for new engagements, and accelerating the transition to non-hourly, value-based fee arrangements at GSK and in the Legal industry at large.
Jared L. Applegate
Director of Pricing, Barnes & Thornburg
Jared Applegate is director of pricing for Barnes & Thornburg and is responsible for managing the law firm’s portfolio of alternative fees, creating innovative and practical pricing solutions and improving firm economics. His role includes guiding, advising and educating attorneys and clients on the pricing of the firm’s legal services and developing and supporting training programs on legal project management and matter management, templates to assess profitability, and other related tools.