During this power-packed program you will learn key steps and easy-to-apply methods for:
- Creating an effective investigative or discovery plan by asking just five questions
- Using the Five W’s and Important H questions
- Framing and asking effective “Level One” and “Level Two” questions
Plus, during this critical session, you will learn:
- How the human brain responds to tough questions and tough sounding questions
- What questions to ask— and not to ask— when obtaining information from a hostile source
- Why understanding the difference between a feature and a benefit will help you ask better questions—especially of friendly sources
- Methods for creating direct and cross examination questions
Product ID: 18205
Lean Key Steps and Easy-to-Apply Methods for Mastering the Art of Asking Questions!Order my recording now
Trainer, Coach, and Writer, Dolkas Training and Coaching
Dave Dolkas was a litigator and trial attorney for 34 years and an equity partner in two major law firms. Now Dave trains lawyers on how to MAP (Manage, Analyze, and Present) a complex case and the key skills to become the “Optimal Lawyer.”
Continuing Education Units
C4CM provides audio conference attendees with CLE credit processing services. To expedite C4CM processing your CLE request, please complete and submit the evaluation form available from C4CM at the conclusion of the audio conference. It will be necessary to enter the following information: name of each attorney requesting CLEs with full contact information, including e-mail address, bar number, and the state in which the attorney wants credits. Each attorney requesting credits must submit an evaluation.
Please be advised C4CM audio conferences are subject to approval from each CLE issuing organization and approval is not guaranteed (state bar associations in Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania do not grant CLE credits for audio conferences). The approval process takes approximately 6 – 8 weeks for most organizations but can take as long as 3 – 4 months. You will be notified via e-mail with the final status of your CLE application.
Any person applying for CLE credits must attend the audio conference from start to finish (attendance will be taken for compliance reasons). Requests for CLE credits must be received no later than two weeks following the conclusion of the audio conference or live conference. CLE credits are not available for CD recordings.
If you have any questions regarding CLE credits, contact Jill Adler at 631.368.2082 x 21 or email@example.com.