During this complimentary webinar, you will learn:
- How to recognize symptoms of lawyer distress,
- Get troubled lawyers help, and
- Quell the repercussions of alcoholism and mental illness on firm business and morale.
By the end of this critical 45 minute session, you will know:
- Which lawyers are most at risk
- Contributing factors and effective strategies for addressing workplace stressors
- Real impact on law practices and lawyers
- Signs and symptoms of a mental disorder
- Approaches to increase lawyer wellness at your firm
- Tips for strategic intervention
- How state bars and the ABA are targeting the at-risk population
- Self-assessment tools firms can make available to lawyers
- A review of a partner’s and firm duties when a colleague is impaired
- How to implement the ABA’s defined back-to-work policy following treatment
Product ID: 20453
Learn the Proactive Policies & Protocols Your Firm Should Put in Place Today!Order my recording now
Daniel T. Lukasik, Esq.
Director of Workplace Well-being
Dan Lukasik is the Director of Workplace Well-being and oversees the Mindset program. Dan is a mental health advocate and practicing lawyer with 30 years of experience. He lectures around the country on topics of stress, anxiety and depression. In 2008, Dan created a weekly lawyer support group in his community for those who struggle with depression and a website lawyerswithdepression.com, the first website and blog of its kind in the nation, to help law students, lawyers, and judges cope with and heal from depression.