In just 75 minutes, you will learn best practice strategies for managing firm headcount, capacity and people power for increased profits.
- Scope and magnitude of lawyer overcapacity
- Methods for addressing lawyer staffing gaps (or over-staffing) to better align capacity with demand
- Strategies for determining how much overcapacity is costing your firm
- How compensation adjustments help or exacerbate overcapacity issues
- Tactics for dealing with underperforming lawyers in the face of overcapacity
- Strategies for getting and using the right data on work volume, efficiency and performance
- Best practices for short-term workforce rebalancing
Product ID: 17157
Plus, you get the exclusive guide, Utilizing Legal Secretaries for Max Profitability – a $247 value – FREE!
This powerful resource looks at how leading firms are restructuring administrative models to decrease costs, standardize work, and centralize legal processes and administrative support.
- The Way Legal Support Used To Be and Why It Changed
- Alternative Approaches to Legal Support:
- Examples from AmLaw 200 Firms
- Examples from Mid-sized Firms
- Establishing an Alternative Attorney Support Structure
- Design, Test and Implement the Legal Support Structure
- Effective Way of Reducing Administrative Staff
- Overcoming Challenges and Obstacles to a New Legal Support Structure
- Comparison: Legal Secretary and Administrative Assistant Job Duties
- Interview and Focus Group Questions
Get this top-selling guide TODAY and learn proven methods to revamp, regroup and reassign your firm’s administrative services! You SAVE $247!
This is Your Firm’s Roadmap to Managing Headcount & Capacity!Order my recording now
Brian Kennel is an experienced management consultant with more than 20 years of experience in law firm and professional firm management and consulting. As owner of PerformLaw, he works with law firms and their leadership teams in a number of different areas. As a former legal administrator for a large commercial law firm, Brian understands the opportunities and challenges that exist in law firms. His experience also includes building and selling a law firm management services company to a Fortune 500 Company.
Financial Modeling Analyst, PerformLaw
Sean Kennel is a Financial Modeling Analyst with PerformLaw. As a senior analyst, he provides meaningful financial analysis services to law firms, including attorney and client profitability reports and law firm capacity and workload analytics. He also helps law firms to build compensation and lateral models. Sean recently earned his Master of Business Administration in 2017.
Continuing Education Units
C4CM provides audio conference attendees with CLE credit processing services. To expedite C4CM processing your CLE request, please complete and submit the evaluation form available from C4CM at the conclusion of the audio conference. It will be necessary to enter the following information: name of each attorney requesting CLEs with full contact information, including e-mail address, bar number, and the state in which the attorney wants credits. Each attorney requesting credits must submit an evaluation.
Please be advised C4CM audio conferences are subject to approval from each CLE issuing organization and approval is not guaranteed (state bar associations in Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania do not grant CLE credits for audio conferences). The approval process takes approximately 6 – 8 weeks for most organizations but can take as long as 3 – 4 months. You will be notified via e-mail with the final status of your CLE application.
Any person applying for CLE credits must attend the audio conference from start to finish (attendance will be taken for compliance reasons). Requests for CLE credits must be received no later than two weeks following the conclusion of the audio conference or live conference. CLE credits are not available for CD recordings.
If you have any questions regarding CLE credits, contact Jill Adler at 631.368.2082 x 21 or email@example.com.