- Practical billing and collection steps firms can take to avoid legal liability
- How to improve collection times
- Motivational methods that will improve lawyer’s commitment to collect fees
- How current billing and collection processes might be sabotaging your firm’s results
- Steps to defuse a billing conflict and keep the client
- How to better manage client expectations to avoid fee disputes
- Practical strategies you can implement today to improve your firm’s billing and collection practices
- Ethical dilemmas inherent in law firm billing and collection, and how to avoid them
- Why you need a written billing policy and what it should include
- Recommended frequency of billing follow up, internal meetings, and firm reports
Product ID: 12280
Improve Collection Times, Minimize Client Disputes & Avoid Ethical Missteps!Get it on demand now
Joel A. Rose
Certified Management Consultant and President, Joel A. Rose & Associates, Inc.
Joel A. Rose is a Certified Management Consultant and President of Joel A. Rose & Associates, Inc., management consultants to the legal profession. The firm, national in scope, is headquartered in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Mr. Rose received a B.S. from New York University and an M.B.A. from the Wharton Graduate School of Business, University of Pennsylvania. He has extensive experience consulting with private law firms, corporate law departments and government agencies.
William S. Skinner
William S. Skinner concentrates his practice in business and financial matters. He represents clients in the acquisition and sale of businesses, complex debt and equity financing transactions, and securities offerings. His clients include developers of affordable housing, adult residential communities, and other residential and commercial real estate as well as investors, trade organizations, and commercial enterprises in other industries.
In the alternative energy field, Mr. Skinner has represented developers, owners, municipalities and manufacturers in procurement, financing and energy sales in alternative energy projects and technologies.
He has spoken on “Federal and State Securities Issues in Private Offerings,” as well as “Legal Aspects of New Jersey Limited Liability Companies,” presented to the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants. He also speaks on topics of attorney professional responsibility.