This power-packed webinar explores best practice techniques and “how to” strategies to:
- Better manage billing and collection;
- Minimize client disputes;
- Avoid ethical missteps, and
- Circumvent bargaining away profit by offering steep discounts in exchange for fast payment.
During this critical session, you will learn:
- Better billing processes to implement in the new year
- Practical billing and collection steps firms can take to avoid legal liability
- How to improve collection times
- Motivational methods that will improve lawyer’s commitment to collect fees
- How current billing and collection processes might be sabotaging your firm’s results
- Outsourcing options
- Finance/fee acceleration options (Are they ethical/effective?)
- Steps to defuse a billing conflict and keep the client
- Practical strategies you can implement today to improve your firm’s billing and collection practices
- Recommended frequency of billing follow-up, internal meetings, and firm reports
Product ID: 16001
Improve Collection Times, Minimize Client Disputes & Avoid Ethical Missteps!Order my recording now
Joel A. Rose
Certified Management Consultant and President, Joel A. Rose & Associates, Inc.
Joel A. Rose is a Certified Management Consultant and President of Joel A. Rose & Associates, Inc., management consultants to the legal profession. Mr. Rose has extensive experience consulting with private law firms, corporate law departments and government agencies.
Managing Partner, McDowell Posternock Apell & Detrick, PC
Daniel Posternock is Managing Shareholder of McDowell Posternock Apell & Detrick, PC, a highly successful and versatile law firm serving residents and businesses of Southern New Jersey and the Philadelphia region. Mr. Posternock's particular areas of concentration include: Resolving Business and Real Estate Disputes through Litigation Mediation and/or Arbitration, Residential and Commercial Real Estate, Consumer Protection, and Personal Injury.
Raymond A. Wulk
Executive Director, Flaster Greenberg PC
In his capacity as Executive Director of the firm, Raymond A. Wulk manages and directs all administrative areas including finance, accounting, personnel, operations, technology and marketing.
Ray is an experienced finance and operations executive with more than 25 years of experience in the legal services industry. Throughout his career, he has worked in senior-level management roles for several national and international AMLaw 100 and 200 firms.
Continuing Education Units
C4CM provides audio conference attendees with CLE credit processing services. To expedite C4CM processing your CLE request, please complete and submit the evaluation form available from C4CM at the conclusion of the audio conference. It will be necessary to enter the following information: name of each attorney requesting CLEs with full contact information, including e-mail address, bar number, and the state in which the attorney wants credits. Each attorney requesting credits must submit an evaluation.
Please be advised C4CM audio conferences are subject to approval from each CLE issuing organization and approval is not guaranteed (state bar associations in Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania do not grant CLE credits for audio conferences). The approval process takes approximately 6 – 8 weeks for most organizations but can take as long as 3 – 4 months. You will be notified via e-mail with the final status of your CLE application.
Any person applying for CLE credits must attend the audio conference from start to finish (attendance will be taken for compliance reasons). Requests for CLE credits must be received no later than two weeks following the conclusion of the audio conference or live conference. CLE credits are not available for CD recordings.
If you have any questions regarding CLE credits, contact Jill Adler at 631.368.2082 x 21 or firstname.lastname@example.org.