This power-packed webinar explores best practice techniques and “how to” strategies to:
- Better manage billing and collection;
- Minimize client disputes;
- Avoid ethical missteps, and
- Circumvent bargaining away profit by offering steep discounts in exchange for fast payment.
During this critical session, you will learn:
- Better billing processes to implement in the new year
- Practical billing and collection steps firms can take to avoid legal liability
- How to improve collection times
- Motivational methods that will improve lawyer’s commitment to collect fees
- How current billing and collection processes might be sabotaging your firm’s results
- Outsourcing options
- Finance/fee acceleration options (Are they ethical/effective?)
- Steps to defuse a billing conflict and keep the client
- Practical strategies you can implement today to improve your firm’s billing and collection practices
- Recommended frequency of billing follow-up, internal meetings, and firm reports
Product ID: 16717
Improve Collection Times, Minimize Client Disputes & Avoid Ethical Missteps!Get it on demand now
Joel A. Rose
Certified Management Consultant and President, Joel A. Rose & Associates, Inc.
Joel A. Rose is a Certified Management Consultant and President of Joel A. Rose & Associates, Inc., management consultants to the legal profession. Mr. Rose has extensive experience consulting with private law firms, corporate law departments and government agencies.
Managing Partner, McDowell Posternock Apell & Detrick, PC
Daniel Posternock is Managing Shareholder of McDowell Posternock Apell & Detrick, PC, a highly successful and versatile law firm serving residents and businesses of Southern New Jersey and the Philadelphia region. Mr. Posternock's particular areas of concentration include: Resolving Business and Real Estate Disputes through Litigation Mediation and/or Arbitration, Residential and Commercial Real Estate, Consumer Protection, and Personal Injury.
Raymond A. Wulk
Executive Director, Flaster Greenberg PC
In his capacity as Executive Director of the firm, Raymond A. Wulk manages and directs all administrative areas including finance, accounting, personnel, operations, technology and marketing.
Ray is an experienced finance and operations executive with more than 25 years of experience in the legal services industry. Throughout his career, he has worked in senior-level management roles for several national and international AMLaw 100 and 200 firms.