This webinar presents real-life examples of how to revamp your associate performance review process for max performance and lawyer success, including:
- Specific examples of how firms are changing their approach to associate evaluations
- How newly designed evaluation/feedback programs help associates better understand and address personal and firm goals
- What ‘flash feedback’ is and how it helps associates learn from mistakes as they make them
- Processes that cultivates more dialogue and engagement between lawyers
- How to handle evaluation documentation when annual reviews are no longer the go to tool
- Tips for testing and roll out of a new non-annual review program
Product ID: 20181
Plus, you get – 7 Steps to Implement a Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) – FREE!
This quick tip reference guide outlines seven strategies that will help you:
- Implement a PIP successfully, and
- Lead your employees to improvement.
Plus, it includes a sample PIP form.
So don’t delay, get the tools you need today to take the stress out of performance evaluations while increasing productivity and performance.
Get the Tools You Need to Maximize Associate Performance!Get it on demand now
Melissa Gellert Neulander
Director of Attorney Talent, Hogan Lovells
At Hogan Lovells, Melissa Gellert Neulander leads the firm's on-the-job attorney development strategies in the Americas. Since joining the firm in 2016 a key focus has been developing and rolling out a new feedback system specifically focused on giving associates and other attorneys developmental feedback effectively and efficiently on an ongoing basis.
Director of Lawyer Talent, Briggs and Morgan, Professional Association
Kendra Brodin is the director of lawyer talent at Briggs and Morgan. She focuses on lawyer recruiting, associate training and development, associate evaluation and feedback, and firm diversity and inclusion.