In this CLE webinar, our expert panel will present practical advice on how to improve your firm’s lateral acquisition strategy and avoid potential pitfalls in lateral hiring.
- Strategies for assessing your firm’s growth options
- How to create a recruitment plan that’s consistent, effective, and reflects firm needs
- Recruiting methods that reduce wasted time and resources
- How to identify the best lateral opportunities
- Deciding whether to go for the win or walk away when there’s competition
- How to customize recruiting approaches for each candidate
- Deciding on and making the right offer
- How to best manage headhunters, recruiters and other outside talent resources
- You got ‘em, now what? Best practices for lateral integration
Product ID: 10193
Discover How to Identify the Best Opportunities & Acquire the Right Lawyers for Your FirmGet it on demand now
Founder, Innocenti Partners
Natasha has extensive experience in placing law firm partners in most practice areas and has helped out-of-town AmLaw 100 and 200 law firms open nine offices throughout the Bay Area. While her practice is not restricted to the Bay Area, her extensive experience in the region has enabled her to gain expertise in technology and life sciences related practices. She also regularly represents groups and understands how to advocate for groups practicing together.
Managing Principal, Law & Government Affairs The McCormick Group
Steve manages the legal and government affairs groups. As a former attorney and after 17 years in legal journalism and publishing, he offers clients a breadth of experience unparalleled by other search consultants. Steve serves as a business advisor to both employers and candidates and uses his significant knowledge of the legal field to solve employment challenges.