Jam-packed with compliance guideline, this quick-study compliance course will help you:
- Identify the importance of having a clear job description in your organization
- Learn the concepts of ADA compliance as it pertains to job descriptions and its impact to recruitment
- Recognize the importance of incorporating FMLA regulations in every job description
- Identify the difference between a compliant and non-compliant job description
In just 20 minutes, this high-impact course will provide you with the answers to such key questions as:
- Why do organizations need to formulate a job description?
- When should job descriptions be prepared?
- What do job descriptions need to include?
- What “Legal Aspects” do we need to consider?
- FLSA Considerations
- ADA Considerations
- FMLA Considerations
Product ID: 5888
Your Job Descriptions eLearning course also includes sample materials and fingertip access to:
- ADA Language
- Essential Functions in a Job Description
- Sample Job Descriptions
- Job Analysis Form
Plus, if you’re not completely convinced that the Job Descriptions: Key Points for ADA, FLSA & FMLA Compliance eLearning course delivers all that we promise, we’ll refund every penny. It’s that simple.