Join C4CM’s expert faculty to learn effective strategies and management techniques that will help ensure all of your employees are operating at their peak level of energy, efficiency, and motivation.
- How do you manage these polarizing personality types and vastly different work preferences?
- How do you draw out your introverts and get your extroverts to listen?
- What’s the best way to adapt your management style so that it works for everyone?
In just 45 minutes, you will learn:
- Methods to ensure employers don’t overlook introverts and their contributions
- Effective strategies on how to structure meetings to encourage participation by introverts
- Best practices for physical layouts of the office workspace
- Cultural changes that have an impact on introverts
- Strategies to maximize work results with introverts
Product ID: 20686
Discover How to Play to Introverts Strengths, Not Overlook Them!Get it on demand now
Dr. Maynard Brusman
Consulting Psychologist & Executive Coach, Trusted Advisor to Senior Leadership, Working Resources
Dr. Maynard Brusman is the president of Working Resources – a strategic talent management and executive coaching firm. Dr. Brusman is a consulting psychologist, executive coach and workplace expert. Over the past thirty-five years, Dr. Brusman has coached hundreds of leaders to improve their leadership effectiveness.
Dr. Relly Nadler, educated as a clinical psychologist, has become a world-class executive coach, corporate trainer and author. He is the president and CEO True North Leadership, Inc. an Executive and Organizational Development firm. Dr. Nadler brings his expertise in Emotional Intelligence leadership to all his keynotes, consulting, coaching and training. He has designed and delivered many multi-day executive boot camps for high achievers in Fortune 500 companies.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
C4CM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.50 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.