This information-packed webinar explores real-life methods for:
- embracing the goals, expectations and ambitions of today’s millennials,
- ‘meeting in the middle’ when it comes to management style, and employment expectations, and
- helping management better train and manage millennial employees
During this power-packed program, our expert faculty will examine the most current factors affecting millennial management, including:
- Millennial employee values, behaviors, motivators, and expectations
- Key workplace and leadership preferences of Millennials
- Proven and actionable strategies to lead, retain, recruit, and engage Millennials
- Techniques for communicating and connecting with Millennials
- Best-in-class examples of organizations and leaders successfully leading and engaging Millennials
- Ability to lead, retain, recruit, and engage Millennials
Product ID: 21482
Discover How to Manage Millennials & Keep Them Engaged!Register for my webinar now
Speaker, Author & Inc. Magazine Columnist
Ryan Jenkins is an internationally recognized Millennial and Generation Z keynote speaker, Inc.com columnist, and author of The Millennial Manual: The Complete How-To Guide to Manage, Develop, and Engage Millennials at Work. Ryan is also a partner at 21Mill.com, a microlearning platform dedicated to helping Millennials perform better at work.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
C4CM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.50 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.