This information-packed webinar explores real-life methods for:
- embracing the goals, expectations and ambitions of today’s millennials,
- ‘meeting in the middle’ when it comes to management style, and employment expectations, and
- helping management better train and manage millennial employees
During this power-packed program, our expert faculty will examine the most current factors affecting millennial management, including:
- Why millennials are a unique and valuable part of your company
- Surprising attitudes millennials have about compensation
- Beyond pay, what matters most to millennials
- Types of goals and initiatives to set forth for millennials
- Top five things millennials want at work
- How to empower millennials and make them feel like they have a stake in your business
- Steps to improve millennial engagement
Product ID: 14873
Discover How to Manage Millennials & Keep Them Engaged!Get it on demand now
President, PointMaker Communications
Jackie Kellso, President of PointMaker Communications, Inc., is the “Retrain Your Brain” expert. Her motto is Be Your Point. Applying neuroscience to her coaching and training, Jackie helps her clients challenge their old beliefs, out-dated habits and antiquated ways of thinking and communicating. Jackie’s methodology yields an improved self-image, stronger communication and interpersonal skills and as a result, successful outcomes.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
C4CM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.50 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.