This CLE responds to the concerns partners and management have in many firms around securing profitable growth, and provides you with a ‘route map’ of key areas to consider, including:
- The most common financial models law firms are using in today’s market
- Keys to managing the financial health of your firm
- What really drives profit growth
- Why having great lawyers isn’t enough
- How client acquisition, relationships and value effects the bottom line
- Expanding staff potential and contributions to pump up profitability
- Where cost management matters most (sales/HR/resources/tech)
- What and how your firm should be measuring and managing
- A checklist to get you started in reviewing your firm’s financial health
Product ID: 5568
Learn How to Avoid the Most Common Reasons Law Firms Fail to Grow!Order my recording now
President, Iridium Technology LLC
Tom is the President of Iridium Technology LLC -- the firm that is 100% focused on business intelligence (BI) for law firms. Iridium BI is a complete business intelligence solution for law firms, offering five modules: GL, Revenue, Expense, Profit and Budget. Each module consists of a full-featured cube and a complete set of high performance dashboards. Iridium BI works with both the Elite and ADERANT practice management systems, and was designed based on Iridium’s 50,000 hours of legal BI experience. All content can be customized based on the firm’s practices, nomenclature, and financial calculations.
Brian Kennel is an experienced management consultant with more than 20 years of experience in law firm and professional firm management and consulting. As owner of PerformLaw, he works with law firms and their leadership teams in a number of different areas. As a former legal administrator for a large commercial law firm, Brian understands the opportunities and challenges that exist in law firms. His experience also includes building and selling a law firm management services company to a Fortune 500 Company.