Filled with field-tested, how to strategies, tips, and advice, you will learn how to take control of negative situations, strengthen the nurse-physician relationship and ultimately create an environment that fosters patient safety and mutual respect among employees.
During this interactive session, you will learn:
- Specific and proven relationship improvement strategies and tactics
- How to find ways to communicate effectively
- Best practices for addressing power gradient issues
- Educational techniques that actually improve doctor/nurse work relationships
- How to effectively use surveys, self-assessments, and coaching
- Top five personal and organizational strategies for better collaboration
- Methods to measure and reward team-oriented behaviors
Product ID: 5860
Take Control of Negative Situations & Strengthen the Nurse-Physician Relationship!Order my recording now
Linda Lindeke PhD, RN, CNP, Associate Professor, School of Nursing at the University of Minnesota
Kathy Quan RN BSN PHN has been a nurse for over thirty-five years. The majority of her career has been in home health and hospice. She has been a field nurse, nursing supervisor, acting branch manager and QAPI specialist. Today she works part time for hospice as a QAPI specialist.