This power-packed program will give you the tools you need to coach and deal with toxic leaders in your organization.
- Why some managers are toxic—and why you should care
- Behaviors and characteristics of toxic manager
- How to identify a bad apple
- The true cost of toxic leadership
- Steps for detoxing a manager and tips to keep them on track (goal setting, intervention, follow up)
- Specific methods for recognizing and dealing with the root causes of various forms of toxic behavior
- Prevention, safeguards to avoid future problems
- What to do when coaching fails
Product ID: 16587
Plus, you get Difficult People at Work: Co-working & Management Strategies for a More Productive Workplace – a $347 value – yours absolutely FREE!
Jam-packed with “how-to” strategies for nipping conflict in the bud, this comprehensive, 96 page guide provides practical guidance, including:
• Identifying and Understanding the 9 Most Difficult Personality Types
– Whiners / Complainers / Bullies
– Backstabbers / Pessimists / Gossips
– Tattle-tales / Pot-stirrers / Critics
• Effective Procedures and Actionable Strategies for Handling Difficult Employees
– Documentation / Consequences / Improvement Plan / Coaching / Termination
• Checklist for Difficult People Procedures
• Sample—Documenting a Verbal Warning
• Discipline Documentation Form
• Best Ways to Deal with Different Types of People
• Dealing with Difficult People: Learning to Fight Back… on Your Terms
• Bullying in the Workplace: What Is It and What Can You do?
So, don’t delay! Get this essential guide TODAY absolutely FREE! You save $347!
Finally Rid Your Workplace of the Rampant Negativity a Bad Boss Creates!Order my recording now
Ph.D, Kenneth Matos Consulting and Analytics.
Kenneth Matos, Ph.D. is Lead People Scientist at CultureAmp and President at Kenneth Matos Consulting and Analytics. He conducts research and provides practical management advice on a wide range of workforce issues, including diversity, leadership, employee well-being, and engagement.