Join seasoned I-9 expert, David Whitlock, in this information-packed webinar to learn in 14 steps — or less — how to complete a successful I-9 self- audit.
- Step by step instructions for conducting an I-9 self-audit
- Which I-9 defects employers can cure themselves, saving thousands of dollars in potential fines
- How to recognize thousands in savings in consultant/lawyer costs by performing the audit in-house
- Performing the audit – does HR need to shut down the shop for a week or more to complete the tasks?
- How the right filing system can make late or missed reverifications a thing of the past
- How to develop the right retention filing system to purge I-9 forms you don’t need to keep any longer
Ensuring compliance isn’t easy, but it is achievable. Find out how a periodic review or “audit” of your I-9 forms can help to ensure your organization is in compliance with ICE.
Product ID: 18554
Plus, you get—Complying with I-9 Requirements—a $247 value—absolutely FREE!
Jam-packed with compliance guidelines, this comprehensive, 138 page report provides easy-to-understand I-9 guidance, including:
• Why Employers Must Verify Employment Authorization and Identity of New Employees
• Completing Form I-9
• Photocopying and Retaining Form I-9
• Unlawful Discrimination and Penalties for Prohibited Practices
• Instructions for Recruiters and Referrers for a Fee
• Self-Audit Your Firm’s I-9 Forms
• E-Verify: The Web-based Verification Companion to Form I-9
• Q&A About Form I-9
• Acceptable Documents for Verifying Employment Authorization and Identity
So, don’t delay! Ensure compliance TODAY and get Complying with I-9 Requirements absolutely FREE! You save $247.00!
Learn in 14 Steps — or Less — How to Complete a Successful I-9 Self- Audit!Register for my webinar now
David C. Whitlock
Dave has over 25 years of experience in business immigration, compliance, employment counseling, and training. In addition, Dave has extensive experience handling employment-related visa work, including both temporary and permanent visa cases, as well as advice regarding compliance with the I-9, discrimination, and document abuse provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 and litigation arising under that statute. He is a frequent lecturer and presenter on immigration and compliance topics and best practices in employment-related topics.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”