During this how-to session, you will learn what it takes to not only become a better manager, but to also identify the skills you might be lacking. Plus, our expert faculty will explore:
- Attributes of a great leader, and how to become one
- Stumbling blocks to stellar management, and team success – and how to overcome them
- How to build and maintain a positive work environment
- Methods to handle conflict in the workplace
- Tips for strengthening your leadership abilities, and drive engagement
- Why emotional and social intelligence matters
- Steps to develop your decision-making, and delegation skills
- Best practices in performance management and employee discipline
- Communication 101 for managers
Product ID: 8708
Plus, you get Confident Effective Leadership: Developing the Essential Skills that Inspire, Influence and Achieve Results – a $347 value – FREE!
Jam-packed with practical, use-it-now information, this guide gives you all the details and support materials you need to develop essential skills that inspire, influence and achieve results.
- What is Leadership? – and Why You Should Care
- Building Your Arsenal of Key Leadership Skills
- Becoming a Leader: The Essentials of Effective Leadership
- Leadership Styles
- Emotional Intelligence in Leadership
- What Employees/Team Members Want and Need from a Leader
- Leading Effectively without Authority/Title
- 10 Common Leadership and Management Mistakes
- Leading Through Change
- Building Leaders
Learn the Top 10 Skills Every Great Leader Needs to Succeed!Order my recording now
Robert Stephen Walsh
Robert Walsh is a leadership & management consultant, author, and founder of Be a Better Boss, LLC.
He is a master- level presenter and facilitator in leadership and management and is certified in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). Robert is the developer and author of team climate and leadership effectiveness survey instruments, which he utilizes in his consulting practice.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”