During this timely, “how-to” webinar, you will learn how to navigate the trickiest components of an incentive-based compensation approach, including:
- Structure appropriate incentives and targets
- Assure pay incentives reflect company culture, values, and vision
- Create pay plan accountability
- Determine what behaviors and results you want to incentivize
- Establish clear role of salaries and incentives
- Avoid the most common issues that cause incentive plans to fail
- Determine if your incentive plan is designed properly
- What not to do when shaping your incentive compensation plan
Product ID: 9478
How Can You Ensure Your Compensation Plans Don’t Promote Fraudulent Behavior?Order my recording now
John A. Rubino
President, Rubino Consulting Services
John A. Rubino is President of Rubino Consulting Services and esteemed a faculty member and seminar developer for WorldatWork and the American Management Association. He teaches courses on total rewards development, quantitative analysis, compensation incentive plan design, job evaluation, performance management, base pay design, global compensation and benefits, effective communications and equity reward programs.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
C4CM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.50 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.