This powerful program gives HR professionals, hiring managers and department leaders the guidance they need to make sound and fair hiring decisions every time, including:
- Best practices to avoid hiring the “problem” employees
- Strategies to effectively use orientation and probation periods to meaningfully evaluate your new hires
- The importance of communicating your policies and core values to candidates
- Learn to identify potential problem employees
- Effective recruiting and hiring:
- Red flags to look for in applications and interviews
- Best practice interview questions and strategies
- How to make the best use of reference checks
Plus, this interactive program also explores how to:
- Quickly weed out those LUZIRS you do hire
- Handle problem employees with policies, rules and discipline
- Avoid those interview questions that could trigger a hiring lawsuit
- Reduce your legal exposure in the hiring process by utilizing job descriptions
Perfect for all managers, this session explores best practice strategies that will keep you from hiring LUZIRS (Lazy, Undisciplined, Zero Interest, Rude, Slackers) that look good on paper and know how to interview, but won’t get the job done.
Product ID: 5360
Plus, you get the NEW guide, Onboarding New Employees: Effective Strategies for the First 90 Days – a $197 value – absolutely FREE!
Jam-packed with “how-to” strategies for effectively onboarding new employees, this comprehensive 53 page report, provide practical guidance including:
- Why Is Proper On-Boarding Important?
- On-Boarding vs. Orientation
- Before the New Hire Starts: What Employers Need to Do
- Taking Care of the Forms
- Get in Touch
- The Buddy System
- Starting a Mentoring Program
- Prepare a Schedule
- Day One at the New Job: What Should Employers Do?
- Week One at the New Job: What Employers and New Hires Should Have as Goals
- First Assignments and Training
- Building Confidence
- The End of Week Meeting
- The First 90 Days: Determining Benchmarks and Goals to Meet
- Interval Assessments
- Get Feedback
- Components of All Successful On-Boarding Programs
- Different Approaches to On-Boarding
- Approaches to Avoid at All Costs
- Differences for On-Boarding Supervisory Roles
- How Technology Can Help – and How to Achieve Success in a Low-Tech Environment
- Assessing Your On-Boarding Efforts: Key HR Metrics to Collect
- Sometimes, It’s Them, Not You
Plus, this indispensable guide also includes sample materials and relevant policy information, including:
- Successful Induction
- Off to the Right Start
- Training Needs Analysis
So, don’t delay! Place your order NOW and get Onboarding New Employees: Effective Strategies for the First 90 Days – a $197 value – absolutely FREE!
Learn How to Avoid LUZIRS and Hire Right Every Time!Order my recording now
David C. Whitlock
Dave has over 25 years of experience in business immigration, compliance, employment counseling, and training. In addition, Dave has extensive experience handling employment-related visa work, including both temporary and permanent visa cases, as well as advice regarding compliance with the I-9, discrimination, and document abuse provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 and litigation arising under that statute. He is a frequent lecturer and presenter on immigration and compliance topics and best practices in employment-related topics.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”