This essential webinar will provide you with the answers to such key questions as:
- Where do you begin?
- What competencies are important for success?
- What sort of educational background and professional qualifications does your firm need?
- Do you want someone with prior law firm experience, or are you inclined toward the fresh ideas that a professional from another sector might bring?
Plus, you will get practical ideas that will help guide you through the process of hiring the professional who will best serve your firm.
- How to best define the administrator’s role, and your firm’s needs from the outset
- Which competencies are most important for firm success, and fit
- Management vs. leadership (roles of the Managing Partner and COO)
- How to narrow educational background and professional qualifications based on firm needs
- When law firm experience trumps professional experience from another sector (and when it is a non-issue)
- Who is best suited to conduct the search (search vs. recruitment options)
- Best practices and baby steps for firm integration once a decision is made
Product ID: 5553
Discover How to Find the Best Candidates and Fit for Your Firm!Order my recording now
Joel A. Rose
Certified Management Consultant and President, Joel A. Rose & Associates, Inc.
Joel A. Rose is a Certified Management Consultant and President of Joel A. Rose & Associates, Inc., management consultants to the legal profession. Mr. Rose has extensive experience consulting with private law firms, corporate law departments and government agencies.
Firm Administrator, Fullenweider Wilhite, P.C.
As the Firm Administrator for Fullenweider Wilhite, P.C., Rebecca reports directly to the managing partners and participates in monthly firm management meetings. She is responsible for financial planning and controls, human resource management, IT systems management, and facilities management. Rebecca supervises all non-attorney personnel, and assists in the recruitment of attorneys and legal assistants. Prior to her current role, Rebecca was the Financial Administrator for a successful 21-lawyer firm in Houston, and previous to that she was the Director of Operations for a newly-formed boutique law firm, also in the Houston area. She is also the current editor of “Law Practice News”, an ABA Law Practice Webzine.
Continuing Education Units
C4CM provides audio conference attendees with CLE credit processing services. To expedite C4CM processing your CLE request, please complete and submit the evaluation form available from C4CM at the conclusion of the audio conference. It will be necessary to enter the following information: name of each attorney requesting CLEs with full contact information, including e-mail address, bar number, and the state in which the attorney wants credits. Each attorney requesting credits must submit an evaluation.
Please be advised C4CM audio conferences are subject to approval from each CLE issuing organization and approval is not guaranteed (state bar associations in Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania do not grant CLE credits for audio conferences). The approval process takes approximately 6 – 8 weeks for most organizations but can take as long as 3 – 4 months. You will be notified via e-mail with the final status of your CLE application.
Any person applying for CLE credits must attend the audio conference from start to finish (attendance will be taken for compliance reasons). Requests for CLE credits must be received no later than two weeks following the conclusion of the audio conference or live conference. CLE credits are not available for CD recordings.
If you have any questions regarding CLE credits, contact Jill Adler at 631.368.2082 x 21 or email@example.com.