This information-packed webinar examines the most current factors affecting Gen Z management, including:
- What makes Gen Z tick
- Explanation of the priorities, preferences & communication style of Gen Z workers
- How technology affects Gen Z workplace expectations and behavior
- Gen Z’s perspective on leadership and communication
- Proven strategies for engaging Gen Z employees
- How ‘ownership and caring’ are essential to Gen Z (and your) success
- Tips for handling feedback and eliminating distractions for this Centennials
- Why community matters and how to use it to improve workplace productivity
- Face time versus screen time- how Gen Z values each
- Professional development opportunities that emphasizing the “why?” and help Z’ers succeed
- Practical, real-world examples of how to successfully integrate Gen Z’ers into your multigenerational workforce
Product ID: 18542
Learn How to Successfully Integrate Gen Z into Your Multigenerational Workforce!Register for my webinar now
Regional Human Resources Manager, Convergint Technologies
Ryan Marshall started his HR career with Lowe’s Regional Distribution Centers, where he held Training & Development Manager and Human Resources Manager roles in various locations across the country. He later became a Human Resources Consultant for Sears Holdings Corporation outside of Chicago. He joined Convergint Technologies as an HR Generalist in 2014 and later was promoted to Regional HR Manager-West Region. He has over 10 years of professional Human Resources experience specializing in Employee Relations, Leadership Development and HR Process Improvement.
CEO of Julian Krinsky Camps & Programs
Steve Robertson is the CEO of Julian Krinsky Camps & Programs (JKCP), an organization specializing in youth-to-adult programming that turns curiosity into passion and skill. Steve is an athlete, entrepreneur and international businessman. He has over 20 years of professional and management experience that includes working in a variety of positions, including owning his own company. Born in South Africa, Steve grew up a competitive tennis player who majored in Education at College.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
C4CM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.