This power-packed program gives you specific, practical, step-by-step advice on how to 1) set and re-evaluate your goals, 2) monitor your progress, and 3) use self-assessment methods which can be applied to both personal and professional goals; including:
- Mid-year check in tips and tricks for professional success
- Getting from here to there in terms of reaching goals
- Easy steps to stay on track
- Plan a path for targeted accomplishments
- Identify habits and patterns that have a negative impact on progress
- Proven approaches for gathering feedback and discussing/gauging your progress
- Create a simple ‘goal tracking/evaluation” plan that will increase the odds of goal attainment
- Common pitfalls that undermine your ability to hit your goals – and how to overcome them
- How to avoid goal killing habits of overcommitting and overscheduling
- Define what you want as you move forward and understand the difference between your wants, strengths, and values
Product ID: 18861
Plus, you get the NEW eLearning course – Time Management: Take Control and Achieve More – a $59 value – FREE!
This high-impact single-concept course will guide you through:
• Time Management Myths
• How Do You Spend Your Time?
• Planning vs. Action
• Top Time Management Mistakes
• The 4 Questions You Should be Able to Answer
• Time Management Quiz
Plus, your quick-study course includes the Daily Time Log template so you can track your time and activities through the day!
Finally, Stop Feeling Snowed Under! Go from Overwhelmed to In Control!Register for my webinar now
Ed.D., SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Frank Ingraham, Ed.D., SPHR, SHRM-SCP, compliments his professional expertise of business leadership (e.g., labor relations, human resources, Six Sigma/Lean project management, training & development, and community relations) and his client-focused consultative services (e.g., goal achievement, success strategies, collaborative communications, professional coaching, and conflict resolution mediation) to the adult-learning educational environment of Wilmington University as an Adjunct Instructor teaching within the College of Business, focused on Strategy in Organizations.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
Receive 1.25 CPE credits by attending the live Audio Conference! C4CM is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Recordings of the program do not qualify for CPE credits. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 877-900-C4CM (2426).
- Program Level : Intermediate
- Prerequisites : This course is for participants with some exposure to the subject.
- Advanced Preparation : None
- Delivery : Group Live
C4CM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.