This power-packed program explores key practices, tips, and techniques to effectively address and overcome the 7 biggest workplace fears:
- Failure/Inadequacy/Getting fired
- Embarrassment/Making mistakes
- Underperformance/Getting Stuck
- Rejection/Not being liked
- Isolation/Not fitting in
In just 75 minutes, you will learn specific strategies for combatting workplace fears, and come away with step-by-step guidance for…
- Recognizing signs that your workplace is fear-driven, and what to do if it is
- Creating a work atmosphere where mistake prevention is not job # 1
- Understanding how fear hampers performance, and how you can transform common fears into success and purpose (for you and employees)
- Utilizing specific communication techniques that motivate employees and help them feel less fearful in the workplace
- Creating better lines of communication for employees and making sure talk is a two-way street
By the end of this productivity-boosting webinar, you will learn:
- Questions every manager should ask before assigning a new task or project to an employee
- How to get and give consistent and reliable feedback and understand the emotions associated with it
- Tips for handling necessary confrontation (who, where and how to confront)
- Best practices for reinforcing the importance of ALL employee contributions
- Methods to make change in the workplace less scary and more transparent
- Why trust matters and how to create a more trusting work environment
Our presenter, Jackie Kellso, puts her 15+ years’ experience to work for you – sharing field-tested advice to create a positive work environment for all employees. You can also ask Jackie your workplace-related questions, and get specific advice to solve the problems you’re facing.
Product ID: 20177
Plus, you get the “every- manager-must-have” guide, Difficult People at Work: Co-working & Management Strategies for a More Productive Workplace – a $347 value – absolutely FREE!
Jam-packed with “how-to” strategies for nipping conflict in the bud, this comprehensive, 96 page guide provides practical guidance, including:
- Identifying and Understanding the 9 Most Difficult Personality Types
- Whiners / Complainers / Bullies
- Backstabbers / Pessimists / Gossips
- Tattle-tales / Pot-stirrers / Critics
- Effective Procedures and Actionable Strategies for Handling Difficult Employees
- Checklist for Difficult People Procedures
- Sample—Documenting a Verbal Warning
- Written Warning
- Discipline Documentation Form
- Best Ways to Deal with Different Types of People
So, don’t delay! Get Difficult People at Work: Co-working & Management Strategies for a More Productive Workplace TODAY absolutely FREE! You save $347!
Get the Specific Strategies You Need to Effectively Manage & Overcome the 7 Biggest Workplace Fears Plaguing Your Organization!Get it on demand now
President, PointMaker Communications
Jackie Kellso, President of PointMaker Communications, Inc., is the “Retrain Your Brain” expert. Her motto is Be Your Point. Applying neuroscience to her coaching and training, Jackie helps her clients challenge their old beliefs, out-dated habits and antiquated ways of thinking and communicating. Jackie’s methodology yields an improved self-image, stronger communication and interpersonal skills and as a result, successful outcomes.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”