This comprehensive webinar covers:
- IRS Form 941 and its accompanying form Schedule B,
- Step-by-step requirements for completing each form,
- Filing requirements and tips on reconciling and balancing the two forms, and
- Forms used to amend the returns.
In this critical session, you will learn:
- What’s new for 2018
- Line by line review of the Form 941
- Who should sign the Form 941
- Form due dates
- Using the 941X form to correct the Form 941
During this information-packed program, you’ll also learn key techniques and best practice tips for:
- Reconciling the Forms 941 with the Forms W-2
- Completing the Schedule B—liability dates vs. deposit dates
- Balancing Form 941 and Schedule B to the penny—as required by the IRS
- Handling an error in deposits for the quarter when completing the Form 941
- Reporting third party sick pay, group term life insurance and tips correctly
Product ID: 17458
Ensure IRS Compliance with Line by Line Training for Form 941!Order my recording now
Vicki M. Lambert, CPP.
"The Payroll Advisor"
Vicki M. Lambert, CPP is President and Academic Director of The Payroll Advisor™ a firm specializing in the training of payroll professionals. With over three decades of hands-on experience in all facets of payroll functions as well as over 20 years as a trainer and author, Ms. Lambert is a sought-after and respected voice in the practice and management of payroll issues. She has conducted open market training seminars on payroll issues across the United States as well as serving as an in-house trainer for businesses such as Sun Microsystems, Fox Studios, Disney, County of Riverside and the City of Hesperia.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.50 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
APA Approved Provider: Receive 1.50 RCH by attending!
Receive 1.50 CPE credits by attending the live Audio Conference! C4CM is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Recordings of the program do not qualify for CPE credits. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 877-900-C4CM (2426).
- Program Level : Intermediate
- Prerequisites : This course is for participants with some exposure to the subject.
- Advanced Preparation : None
- Delivery : Group Live