You cannot afford to only grasp the basics … learn the ins and outs of 1099 filing requirements in this information-packed session. In just 75 minutes you will learn:
- Overview of new W-9 and W-8 forms
- Latest Form 1099 reporting requirements with specifics on what has changed
- How to know when and what to report
- Step-by-step review of Form 1099 reporting mechanics
- Online reporting trends, and how to report online
Plus, our expert faculty will guide you through:
- How to develop an efficient Form 1099 reporting process
- Best practice to minimize penalties using proper policies and procedures that work under new rules
- P-card transaction processing
- Form 1099 relationship to B-Notices (CP2100) and TIN Penalty Assessments (972CG)
- And much more…
Product ID: 11503
Learn the Ins and Outs of 1099 Filing Requirements!Order my recording now
Employment Tax Specialist
Mark Schwartz is an employment tax specialist and has over 10 years of employment tax experience as an independent consultant and as a payroll tax auditor with the State of California. He has managed an audit caseload of 20 ongoing audits, from small home-based businesses to large multi-national corporations. He is expert at defining regulatory and statutory requirements from local, State and Federal government agencies; and helping the average businessperson understand what that mean to their business.
Continuing Education Units
Receive 1.25 CPE credits by attending the live Audio Conference! C4CM is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Recordings of the program do not qualify for CPE credits. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 877-900-C4CM (2426).
- Program Level : Intermediate
- Prerequisites : This course is for participants with some exposure to the subject.
- Advanced Preparation : None
- Delivery : Group Live