Taken together, these 3 resources will help you target problems in your wage and hour compliance, and tighten your FLSA strategies in your organization. The information packed inside will help you minimize your exposure to legal liability, and streamline your compliance efforts.
DOL’s Final Exemption Rule: How to Prepare and Comply with the New FLSA Regulations:
This on-demand webinar will share:
- How will the DOL’s new overtime exemption rules affect the current salary basis test and the salary level threshold that’s required for exemption?
- When are the DOL’s final rules likely to take effect?
- What can my organization do right now to prepare for new FLSA compliance obligations?
- Will the duties tests for the executive, administrative and professional exemptions change under the new regulations and require you to review all exempt positions?
- Should you convert exempt workers to hourly status rather than pay increased weekly base salary?
- Should you rewrite your job descriptions? If so, how?
- Is your organization prepared for increased recordkeeping?
FLSA Compliance: Your Practical Guide to Overtime Exemptions and Wage and Hour Law:
This NEWLY UPDATED guide, provides essential guidance for:
- Basic Wage Standards
- Who is Covered?
- Overtime Pay
- Overtime Final Rule
- Claiming White Collar Exemption Under Standard Duties Test
Independent Contractor Classification: Complying with the DOL’s New FLSA Administrative Initiative:
Recently, the DOL’s Wage and Hour Division (WHD) issued its first Administrator’s Interpretation (AI) on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) in more than a year, focusing independent contractors and employee classification under the FLSA. And their stance is clear: “Most workers are employees under the FLSA’s broad definitions.”
This recording will give you:
- In-depth analysis of the DOL’s Administrative Initiative
- Steps employers should take now regarding independent contractors, freelancers and other non-employee workers
- How the economic realities test should be applied
Product ID: 6657