Taken together, these 3 resources will help you target problems in your wage and hour compliance, and tighten your FLSA strategies in your organization. The information packed inside will help you minimize your exposure to legal liability, and streamline your compliance efforts.
Maintaining Exempt Status: What Employers Need to Know To NOT Jeopardize Employees’ Exempt Status :
This recording of a live webinar will share:
- Duties requirements for these exemptions
- Salary basis test, and additional compensation and deductions that are permitted
- Salary amount test, the status of the 2016 rule to increase it, and the Department of Labor’s request for information
- Recordkeeping tips
FLSA Compliance: Your Practical Guide to Overtime Exemptions and Wage and Hour Law:
This NEWLY UPDATED guide, provides essential guidance for:
- Basic Wage Standards
- Who is Covered?
- Overtime Pay
- Overtime Final Rule
- Claiming White Collar Exemption Under Standard Duties Test
Writing Accurate & Defensible Job Descriptions That Comply with the FLSA, ADA and FMLA
Just one poorly written job description could leave your company exposed. Job descriptions are typically the first document looked at in legal disputes or during a regulatory agency’s inquiry.
This recording will help you:
- Create job descriptions that are accurate, specific, clear, and defensible
- Ensure compliance with the ADA and EEOC
- Evaluate and edit your job descriptions, and implement an on-going update process
Product ID: 6657