This 75-minute webinar will give you the confidence you need to:
- Analyze financial statements,
- Understand ratios, and
- Interpret the most telling aspects of the three main financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flow).
During this critical session, you will be led step-by-step (in easy-to-understand language) through the analysis of each statement. You’ll have a better understanding of “the most important” aspects of each key financial statement, including how to:
- Discuss the balance sheet and evaluate important financial ratios
- Decipher and explain the statement of cash flow
- Differentiate between cash basis and accrual basis
- Read and interpret balance sheet assets, liabilities, and equity
- Understand and read between the lines of an income statement
- Analyze financial metrics and qualitative factors that might be warning signs
- Understand and calculate EBITDA
- Summarize financial statement data and better understand how it is used to value companies
Product ID: 10054
Plus, you get Finance Basics: The Non-Financial Manager’s Guide to Finance – a $349 value – absolutely FREE!
Jam-packed with financial guidelines, this comprehensive, 60 page guide provides
easy-to-understand guidance, including:
- The Difference Between Accounting and Finance
- Key Accounting Principles
- Basic Financial Statements
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- The Bookkeeping Process
- Understanding Budgets
This essential guide also gives you finger-tip access to:
- Glossary of Financial Terms
- Common Financial Acronyms
- Sample Financial Documents
- Income Statement (Also referred to as a P&L)
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Online Templates
It’s a $349 value, but we’ll send you the PDF download for FREE. You SAVE $349!
Learn How to Read, Understand & Interpret Financial Statements!Register for my webinar now
PhD, Associate Professor Emeritus, School of Business, University of Connecticut
Rob Hoskin’s area of expertise is in insurance accounting. For many years he has taught a financial services elective course in the MSA program which has included insurance and banking. In addition he has done a significant amount of consultive teaching in the insurance industry currently with an organization known as LIMRA International.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
Receive 1.25 CPE credits by attending the live Audio Conference! C4CM is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Recordings of the program do not qualify for CPE credits. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 877-900-C4CM (2426).
- Program Level : Intermediate
- Prerequisites : This course is for participants with some exposure to the subject.
- Advanced Preparation : None
- Delivery : Group Live