Learn what steps to take to NOW comply with the new rules, quickly and efficiently.
- President -elect Trump and the poential small-business exemption
- Specific exemption requirements
- Compensation requirements for exempt salaried employees
- Overtime pay requirements for nonexempt employees
- What to do if you have misclassified employees and need to fix the problem before the DOL deadline
- How bonuses and commission pay impact salary-level requirements
- What to do if a position Is not clearly exempt or nonexempt
- Critical communications to have with your employees today
- Ways to minimize the impact on morale and retention
- How to handle special circumstances (travel time, on-call hours, meal breaks, training).
- What to do to start implementing the required changes TODAY
Product ID: 8459
Plus, you get the exclusive guide, Reclassifying Exempt Employee: Tips, Tools, and Techniques to Ensure Wage and Hour Compliance – a $247 value – FREE!
This essential, guide is jam-packed with the tips, tools, and techniques you need to ensure wage and hour compliance.
- Key Reasons for Reclassification
- Reasons to Do an Exempt Status Audit
- What to Do in an Exempt Status Audit
- Gather the Facts and Consider the State and Federal Law
- The Job on the Cusp: What Do You Do If a Position Is Not Clearly Exempt or Nonexempt?
- Issues with Reclassification
- Handling Reclassification With and Without Back Pay
- Implement the Changes
Plus, this essential guides also provides you with detailed information on:
- Exemptions for Executive, Administrative, Professional, Computer and Outside Sales Employees Under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Salary Basis Requirement and the Part 541 Exemptions Under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
Stop Scrambling to Ensure Compliance! Learn How to Manage this New - and Daunting – Wage and Hour Compliance Challenge TODAY!Order my recording now
Director, HR Transformation Practice, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Lisa is a director in the HR Transformation practice of Deloitte Consulting LLP. Her work focuses on workforce management (WFM) business practice and technology design including timekeeping, labor scheduling, leave management, and labor optimization analytics. She has led large and complex multi-state WFM system assessments and deployments.
Senior Manager, Deloitte Consulting LLP
With more than ten years of consulting experience, Lynda’s primary focus has been on broad-based compensation analysis and program design, performance management, job analysis, evaluation and documentation, and competency modeling. Lynda has experience in both the corporate and consulting environments and has served a variety of industries in both the public and private sectors including Biotechnology and Life Sciences, Technology and Media, State and Federal Government, and Financial Services. Lynda also provides compensation consulting services in support of mergers and acquisitions both in the pre-and post-merger environments.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”