You’ve seen what others can do with Excel. Now, you too, can quickly and effortlessly learn the shortcuts, techniques, and handy tips to master an array of Excel formulas and functions; including:
- Functions and the syntax used to formulate them
- Rank, If, Lookups, Concatenate and payment functions
- What are arguments and how to use them in your formulas
- Absolute vs. Relative References
- Relocating formulas in a worksheet
- Conditional Formatting and where to use
- HotKeys you should know to speed things up
Product ID: 17544
Plus, your webinar includes the quick-tip guide – Keyboard Shortcuts – FREE!
This must-have tool includes frequently used shortcut keys for several Office programs, including:
• Windows 10
So don’t delay! Reserve your seat TODAY for this power-packed webinar to learn time-saving functions and techniques that can speed you through your spreadsheet work!
Turn Excel into Your Most Powerful Productivity Tool!Get it on demand now
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Staci Warne is a highly skilled Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 15 years of experience in training individuals, at any skill level. She obtained her MCT certification in 2008 and also holds an array of other certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Microsoft Office master Instructor, and Ic3 Internet and Core computer instructor certifications.