Jam-packed with tips, tools and techniques, this practical program explores the many effective ways legal professionals can use Excel to increase productivity and work more efficiently.
- How to work with and save your own templates
- Crunch your data with several of excels built in functions including date functions
- Apply conditional formatting to your built-in functions
- Use Data Validation to protect your documents from errors and create drop down lists
- Easily apply Pivot Tables to your data to quickly view your data in several different ways
- Create 3-D references between your worksheets and workbooks
- Keyboard shortcuts that every excel user must know
Product ID: 18141
Plus, Excel for Lawyers includes the quick-tip guide – Keyboard Shortcuts – FREE!
This must-have tool includes frequently used shortcut keys for several Office programs, including:
• Windows 10
So don’t delay! Reserve your seat TODAY for this power-packed webinar to learn time-saving functions and techniques that can help you increase productivity and work more efficiently.
Discover How to Streamline Your Efforts by Utilizing this Powerful Tool in Your Law Practice!Get it on demand now
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Staci Warne is a highly skilled Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 15 years of experience in training individuals, at any skill level. She obtained her MCT certification in 2008 and also holds an array of other certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Microsoft Office master Instructor, and Ic3 Internet and Core computer instructor certifications.