During this interactive session you will explore how to pump up Excel productivity with shortcuts, tricks and time-saving tips that simplify formula building and dramatically increase your day-to-day efficiency, including:
- How ‘AutoSum’ and ‘Insert Function’ tools work
- What ‘lookup’ and ‘text’ functions do
- Copy tricks for putting data/formulas into multiple cells
- When to drag, and when to Command
- Quick easy ways to convert formulas to data
- Speedy printing tricks for double-spaced printouts and more
- Time-saving navigation tips and shortcuts for keystroke and mouse
- Best practices for basic calculations
- Excel techniques that will make your life easier
- Essential shortcuts to fly through worksheets
- Tips on mastering formats, commands, functions and formulas
You’ll also learn all of the hidden time-saving shortcuts and commands to help you harness the true power of Excel!
Product ID: 8883
Plus, your webinar includes the quick-tip guide – Keyboard Shortcuts – FREE!
This must-have tool includes frequently used shortcut keys for several Office programs, including:
- Windows 10
So don’t delay! Stop wasting valuable time and learn powerful shortcuts that let you achieve productivity gains and time-saving techniques that every Office user needs-to-know!
Pump-Up Excel Productivity & Dramatically Increase Your Day-to-Day Efficiency!Order my recording now
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Staci Warne is a highly skilled Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 15 years of experience in training individuals, at any skill level. She obtained her MCT certification in 2008 and also holds an array of other certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Microsoft Office master Instructor, and Ic3 Internet and Core computer instructor certifications.
Continuing Education Units
Receive 1.50 CPE credits by attending the live Audio Conference! C4CM is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Recordings of the program do not qualify for CPE credits. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 877-900-C4CM (2426).
- Program Level : Intermediate
- Prerequisites : This course is for participants with some exposure to the subject.
- Advanced Preparation : None
- Delivery : Group Live