This 90-minute webinar explores effective ways to create Dashboards showing patterns that are most relevant to all managers and industries.
- Use Dashboards to communicate more info, more accurately and faster
- Learn to build and distribute Dashboard reports from the ground up
- Display impressive content that will provide insight, analysis and alerts
You’ll also gain the knowledge you need to transform your raw data into readable screen objects that are clean, clear and easily understandable.
- What is a dashboard
- Dashboard must know secrets
- Planning your dashboard so you get it right the first time
- Good Dashboard design so it’s easy to interpret
- Excel skills required to build Dashboards
- Preparing your data – so it’s quick to build and even quicker to update
- How to build your own interactive Excel Dashboards
Product ID: 10702
Learn Tips, Tricks & Techniques to Communicate & Summarize Complex Excel Data!Get it on demand now
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Staci Warne is a highly skilled Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 15 years of experience in training individuals, at any skill level. She obtained her MCT certification in 2008 and also holds an array of other certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Microsoft Office master Instructor, and Ic3 Internet and Core computer instructor certifications. She has been a Financial Analyst and a lead technology trainer for the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco as well as a lead technology trainer at CompUSA. She has partnered with Microsoft to be a reseller of office 365 subscriptions for assisting businesses gain access to Microsoft’s Cloud services.