This interactive 90-minute webinar explores effective ways to create Dashboards showing patterns that are most relevant to all managers and industries.
- Use Dashboards to communicate more info, more accurately and faster
- Learn to build and distribute Dashboard reports from the ground up
- Display impressive content that will provide insight, analysis and alerts
You’ll also gain the knowledge you need to transform your raw data into readable screen objects that are clean, clear and easily understandable.
- What is a dashboard
- Dashboard must know secrets
- Planning your dashboard so you get it right the first time
- Good Dashboard design so it’s easy to interpret
- Excel skills required to build Dashboards
- Preparing your data – so it’s quick to build and even quicker to update
- How to build your own interactive Excel Dashboards
Product ID: 18770
Learn Tips, Tricks & Techniques to Communicate & Summarize Complex Excel Data!Order my recording now
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Staci Warne is a highly skilled Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 15 years of experience in training individuals, at any skill level. She obtained her MCT certification in 2008 and also holds an array of other certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Microsoft Office master Instructor, and Ic3 Internet and Core computer instructor certifications.
Continuing Education Units
Receive 1.25 CPE credits by attending the live Audio Conference! C4CM is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Recordings of the program do not qualify for CPE credits. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 877-900-C4CM (2426).
- Program Level : Intermediate
- Prerequisites : This course is for participants with some exposure to the subject.
- Advanced Preparation : None
- Delivery : Group Live