- The principles of negotiation and how to get great outcomes
- How to implement a negotiation strategy that works for everyday management
- Steps to prepare for one-on-one negotiation with direct reports and teams
- Common negotiation strategies (competing, collaborating, compromising, avoiding, accommodating) and how to use each
- Your personal negotiation style, and how to make it more effective
- Common negotiation mistakes and how to avoid them
- Best practices for trumping manipulative negotiation tactics
- Tips and techniques to keep negotiations productive and as stress free as possible
Product ID: 2985
Get the Tips & Tactics You Need to Negotiate with Increased Confidence & Professionalism!Order my recording now
Joshua N. Weiss, Ph.D.
Managing Director, Abraham's Path InitiativeCo-Founder and Senior Fellow, Global Negotiation Initiative, Harvard Negotiation Project
Dr. Joshua N. Weiss is a negotiation expert and the Co-Founder of a negotiation program at Harvard University. He received his Ph.D. from the Institute for Conflict Analysis and Resolution (ICAR) at George Mason University in 2002. Dr. Weiss has spoken and published on negotiation, mediation, and systemic approaches to dealing with conflict. He conducts research, consults with many different types of organizations, delivers negotiation and mediation trainings and courses, and engages in negotiation and mediation at the organizational, corporate, government, and international levels.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”