This comprehensive, 90 page guide gives you all the details and support materials you and your managers need to:
- Assess and Respond to Gossip in Your Work Environment
- Identify Where Toxic Talk is Occurring
- Verbal Chatter
- Online/Social Media
- Establish a Policy on Gossip that Works
- Deal with Gossip in the Workplace
- Steps to Address Gossip
- Best Practices in Confronting Gossipers
- Address Potential Legal Issues Implicated by Gossip
- DefamationRight to PrivacyFirst AmendmentTitle VII
- Minimize the Risks Associated with Social Media
- Put Gossip and the Rumor Mill to Work for You – Use the Company Grapevine to Your Benefit
Plus, if you’re not completely convinced that Effective Management of Workplace Gossip: Guide to Handling and Minimizing Toxic Talk delivers all that we promise, we’ll refund every penny. It’s that simple.
Product ID: 2862
This essential guide also includes finger-tip access to 21 extra pages of sample materials and relevant policy information.
- Sample Social Media Policy
- Case Studies:
- A Smiling Backstabber
- Whose Collection of WHAT?!
- The Athlete & The Commentary
- Sample No Gossip Policy
- Sample Written Warning for Gossip
- Ways to Avoid or Deflect Gossip in the Workplace
Finally, instead of being intimidated by gossip, with this guide you’ll have immediate and long-term strategies for gossip management at your fingertips.