In just 75 minutes, you’ll also learn effective strategies to limit your organization’s risk and you’ll get expert advice on how to avoid errors or omissions that could expose your organization to major liabilities.
- Who must file – and the step-by-step basics of actually filing the form
- Understand the ethnicity, job description, and race categories
- How to classify managers and supervisors
- Practical strategies for complying with confidentiality requirements
- Development strategies to comply with the reporting rules without risking litigation
- Practical suggestions on how to legally survey and classify your employees
- How to identify the period to analyze
- What federal contractors can’t ignore
- Which methods of collecting data from your workers are the most affordable and legally compliant
- Collecting employee information when your organization has multiple employment locations
- EEOC’s and OFCCP’s change in enforcement: What employers need to be aware of
Product ID: 19562
Get Step-By-Step Guidance for Complying with EEO-1 Reporting Requirements!Get it on demand now
Meredith C. Shoop advises and represents employers in matters of employment law and labor relations. She appears regularly in state and federal courts, as well as before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the National Labor Relations Board, the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs and the Ohio Civil Rights Commission.