During the information-packed program you will learn key tips and important considerations for negotiating, drafting and fine-tuning LLC operating agreements. With specific language and real-life examples our expert faculty will guide you through an intensive overview of:
- Legal characteristics of limited liability company LLC operating agreements,
- Nitty-gritty of the drafting process, and
- Instructions on how to draft solid agreements from start to finish.
By the end of this practical program, you will know more about:
- Applicable legal requirements for the formation of limited liabilities companies
- Purpose, types, terms, and provisions for operating agreements
- Tips for drafting and fine-tuning clear, concise and effective LLC operating agreements
- Which LLC provisions will help avoid fiduciary, deadlock, and dispute issues
- Specific provisions that cover processes and procedures for decision-making
- Formation provisions in the operating agreement
- Red flags, common pitfalls, and risks associated with poorly-drafted agreements
- Key ethical issues to consider
Product ID: 19165
Learn Key Tips & Important Considerations for Negotiating, Drafting & Fine-Tuning Optimal LLC Operating Agreements!Order my recording now
Founder of The Law Office of Chris Clark, PLLC
Chris Clark is the Founder of The Law Office of Chris Clark, PLLC, a Business and Intellectual Property law firm based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Chris has been practicing law for 17 years. Prior to starting his own law firm in 2016, Chris practiced at Tillman Wright, PLLC and the Charlotte office of Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP. Chris also served as Vice President and General Counsel at Edison Nation, a successful technology startup based in Charlotte.
Continuing Education Units
C4CM provides audio conference attendees with CLE credit processing services. To expedite C4CM processing your CLE request, please complete and submit the evaluation form available from C4CM at the conclusion of the audio conference. It will be necessary to enter the following information: name of each attorney requesting CLEs with full contact information, including e-mail address, bar number, and the state in which the attorney wants credits. Each attorney requesting credits must submit an evaluation.
Please be advised C4CM audio conferences are subject to approval from each CLE issuing organization and approval is not guaranteed (state bar associations in Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania do not grant CLE credits for audio conferences). The approval process takes approximately 6 – 8 weeks for most organizations but can take as long as 3 – 4 months. You will be notified via e-mail with the final status of your CLE application.
Any person applying for CLE credits must attend the audio conference from start to finish (attendance will be taken for compliance reasons). Requests for CLE credits must be received no later than two weeks following the conclusion of the audio conference or live conference. CLE credits are not available for CD recordings.
If you have any questions regarding CLE credits, contact Jill Adler at 631.368.2082 x 21 or firstname.lastname@example.org.