This practical, information-packed webinar will guide you through the legal considerations and best practices for drafting enforceable non-compete, non-solicitation and confidentiality agreements.
- Benefits, limitations, and types of restrictive covenants
- How to draft post-employment restrictive covenants for maximum effectiveness and enforceable
- Key provisions to include in non-compete agreements
- Who is protected and who is covered
- Drafting considerations and best practices
- Other types of post-employment restraints
- Termination policies and practices to ensure swift and effective enforcement of restrictive covenants when an employee departs
- Review of recent legislation nationwide and major differences between states
Product ID: 15846
Discover How to Develop an Effective Process for Enforcing Restrictive Covenants!Order my recording now
Jeffrey D. Mokotoff
Attorney at Law, FordHarrison
Jeff Mokotoff has a broad employment law practice and routinely counsels clients on a myriad of employment issues, drafts and reviews employment, arbitration and non-compete agreements, conducts management training, and litigates and tries employment cases, both in court and in arbitration.
Continuing Education Units
C4CM provides audio conference attendees with CLE credit processing services. To expedite C4CM processing your CLE request, please complete and submit the evaluation form available from C4CM at the conclusion of the audio conference. It will be necessary to enter the following information: name of each attorney requesting CLEs with full contact information, including e-mail address, bar number, and the state in which the attorney wants credits. Each attorney requesting credits must submit an evaluation.
Please be advised C4CM audio conferences are subject to approval from each CLE issuing organization and approval is not guaranteed (state bar associations in Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania do not grant CLE credits for audio conferences). The approval process takes approximately 6 – 8 weeks for most organizations but can take as long as 3 – 4 months. You will be notified via e-mail with the final status of your CLE application.
Any person applying for CLE credits must attend the audio conference from start to finish (attendance will be taken for compliance reasons). Requests for CLE credits must be received no later than two weeks following the conclusion of the audio conference or live conference. CLE credits are not available for CD recordings.
If you have any questions regarding CLE credits, contact Jill Adler at 631.368.2082 x 21 or firstname.lastname@example.org.