This practical, information-packed webinar will guide you through the legal considerations and best practices for drafting enforceable non-compete, non-solicitation and confidentiality agreements.
- Benefits, limitations, and types of restrictive covenants
- How to draft post-employment restrictive covenants for maximum effectiveness and enforceable
- Key provisions to include in non-compete agreements
- Who is protected and who is covered
- Drafting considerations and best practices
- Other types of post-employment restraints
- Termination policies and practices to ensure swift and effective enforcement of restrictive covenants when an employee departs
- Review of recent legislation nationwide and major differences between states
Product ID: 16450
Discover How to Develop an Effective Process for Enforcing Restrictive Covenants!Get it on demand now
Jeffrey D. Mokotoff
Attorney at Law, FordHarrison
Jeff Mokotoff has a broad employment law practice and routinely counsels clients on a myriad of employment issues, drafts and reviews employment, arbitration and non-compete agreements, conducts management training, and litigates and tries employment cases, both in court and in arbitration.