During this invaluable session you will learn what it takes to not only co-exist with difficult employees, bosses, and co-workers, but to also understand, identify and deal effectively with their impossible behaviors.
- Understanding the implied agreement between employers and employees
- Learn about 5 types of difficult behavior at work
- Gaining perspective and learning to detach/disengage from unproductive behavior
- Learning to understand where the difficult behavior comes from
- Separating the behavior from a person’s value and morals
- Strategies for communicating with difficult people
- Strategies for providing feedback to difficult people
- Confidently address employees with an “attitude” problem
- Handle employees who lose their cool without taking their reactions personally
Product ID: 6587
With your webinar you get the top-selling guide, Difficult People at Work: Co-working & Management Strategies for a More Productive Workplace – a $347 value – absolutely FREE!
Jam-packed with “how-to” strategies for nipping conflict in the bud, this comprehensive, 96 page guide provides practical guidance, including:
- Identifying and Understanding the 9 Most Difficult Personality Types
- Whiners / Complainers
- Gossips / Tattle-tales
- Effective Procedures and Actionable Strategies for Handling Difficult Employees
- Research and Evaluate the Behavior
- Objective vs. Subjective Feedback
- Determine Root Cause of Behavior
- Map Out Consequences
- Improvement Plans and Follow-ups
- Coaching Difficult Employees
- When Termination is the Solution
This essential guide also includes finger-tip access to 30 extra pages of sample materials and relevant policy information, including:
- Checklist for Difficult People Procedures
- Elements of a Written Summary of a Verbal Disciplinary Discussion
- Sample—Documenting a Verbal Warning
- Elements of a Written Warning
- Written Warning
- Follow-up Plan for Modifying Behavior
- Discipline Documentation Form
- Non-verbal Behaviors and their Meanings
- Best Ways to Deal with Different Types of People
- Dealing with Difficult People: Learning to Fight Back… on Your Terms
- Bullying in the Workplace: What Is It and What Can You do?
- Stop Playing “The Blame Game”: Finding Solutions Rather than Finding Fault
So, don’t delay! Order this power-packed webinar TODAY and get the essential guide, Difficult People at Work: Co-working & Management Strategies for a More Productive Workplace, absolutely FREE! You save $347!
Learn How to Effectively Manage the Most Impossible People at Work!Get it on demand now
Suzanne Benoit, LCSW, SPHR is an author, speaker, and consultant - a human resource strategist working with companies and HR professionals. Developing tools and solutions to a variety of employee relations problems, Ms. Benoit specializes in situations involving difficult behaviors and workplace culture. Her blog includes free tips and strategies to help organizations shift toward a more positive cultural standard.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”