During this comprehensive session, you will learn how to:
- Determine when to propose change of your overall pay grades, and how to prepare a change proposal for executive management or the board of directors
- Manage communication of pay grades to the staff, and individual changes to employees, without having a negative impact on how employees perceive the organization values them
- Classify employees in different positions across the organizations, including sales people and highly compensated technical and specialized employees that are hard to fit on a pay grade system
- Incorporate new positions into your current pay grade system
- Deal with market changes, in order to retain external competitiveness
Plus, by the end of this information-packed program, you’ll also know how to:
- Effectively manage cost control, and ensure that over-focus on your pay grade system doesn’t cause your organization to inflate salaries unnecessarily
- Deal with performance-based increases, and cost of living increases
- Respond to changes in comparative skills and competencies across positions and bands, as employees complete training and learning objectives
- Ensure equity for legal purposes, and ensure the staff views the plan as equitable
- Simplify the administration of your plan
Product ID: 18173
Plus, you get the top-selling guide, Salary Structures: How to Choose, Develop, and Administer a Salary Structure – a $149 value – absolutely FREE!
This comprehensive 32 page report, delves into:
- Different Salary Structure Designs
- Traditional Salary Structures
- Broadband Structures
- Market-Based Salary Structures
- Step Salary Structures
This essential guide also gives you all the details you and your managers need to:
- Develop A Salary Structure
- Research Market Data For Benchmarked Jobs
- Decide Whether A Job Fits With A Benchmarked Job
- Find The Value Of A New Position Or One That Cannot Be Benchmarked
- Administrate A Salary Structure
Plus, you’ll also get examples of times when salary re-structuring is warranted.
It’s a $149 value, but we’ll send you the PDF download for FREE. You SAVE $149! (Immediate electronic delivery in PDF format).
Learn the Nuts and Bolts of How to Choose, Develop and Administer Pay Structures!Order my recording now
Gregory A. Stoskopf
Director, Total Rewards/Human Capital Practice, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Gregory A. Stoskopf, a Director in the Total Rewards/Human Capital Practice of Deloitte Consulting LLP. His consulting expertise is focused on the design and implementation of strategic broad-based performance and reward systems, including talent and total reward strategies designed to enhance the attraction and retention of critical talent segments. He has over 20 years of experience in compensation, performance management and human resources.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”