During this power-packed program, you will learn key strategies for:
- Developing an atmosphere of honesty and open communication,
- Framing projects as win-win situations, and
- Improving your communication skills to skyrocket performance and bottom-line results.
Here’s what you will learn in just one hour:
- Strategies to develop a collaborative workplace
- Specific communication skills that make collaboration easier
- How communicating individual rather than corporate benefits improves buy-in
- Leadership tricks to avoid conflicting goals and mixed messages
- How to make collaboration fit naturally into workflow and avoid making workers feel like it’s another ‘job’
- How managers can define a collaborative strategy and use it when choosing technology
- How to overcome resistance and hostility to get results
- Best practices for giving and receiving feedback without bruising egos
Finally, discover how to break down communication barriers, and increase productivity through shared strengths and resources across departments and a motivated, loyal workforce.
Product ID: 21644
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
C4CM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.